Tuesday 23 November 2010

Tassels

Can you guess where we are?

Yup! Just about to watch Deathly Hallows (Part 1). Look at all those lovely scarves!

(Note: I didn't make the Slytherin one. Richard bought his.)
But how nice that it's almost a perfect set! Once I make Adrian his Hufflepuff scarf it will be one of each! Oh... Well... once I do that and once I actually finish Corrie's scarf. Can you tell it's not done?? Yup. She was nice enough to wear it unfinished. (Really! I will finish it! Promise!)

But those are my first tassels! I've made pompoms before, but never a tassel. I like 'em! In fact, I think the make the scarf. Don't you?

Even with the half completed scarf it was an awesome fun time! Love, love, loved the movie. I can't wait to see the next one and get to dress up all over again. :)

1 comment:

Corrie said...

I agree, the tassels make the scarf! Yay! THanks! Love it!