Sunday 10 January 2010

Chunky Bolero

I am the first to admit it: I seriously have no sense of style. Generally, I have no clue what's in fashion and what isn't. And you know what? I'm okay with that. Who wants to look like everyone else?
So maybe boleros are in style. Maybe they aren't. Either way, I've decided that I love 'em and I'm gonna wear 'em. So while looking through my stash of yarn two balls of chunky jumped out at me and I decided that they were going to be use for my first new project of 2010.
A chunky bolero just for me.
It's a new year, and it's time for some new options in the wardrobe department. And this bolero gives me two choices:
A button on the top and one on the bottom give me two simple ways to wear this cute little number. I'm not sure which option I like better, but I think I'm leaning toward done up at the neck.
Because it's knit with chunky yarn it knit up super quickly. Just a few days. So, all in all, a pretty good first project of 2010. I think it's gonna be a good year for knitting. :)

3 comments:

Dat Baeb said...

Super Cute! Both ways look adorable

stephchows said...

great first project of the year! It looks super cute! I like the top button better too :)

Corrie said...

Ah, so cute! I am also voting for top button - I like the colour too, nice!