Monday 31 August 2009

Uggh

Uggh.
I ran out of yarn last night while working on the afghan. Mid row!!

Uggh.
I'm hating this pattern. It's sorta ugly. I don't want to work on it...

Uggh.
The pattern (which I'm not sure I'm doing correctly, by the way, since my blanket doesn't have the nice peaks on the star points) is soooo boring that it is mind numbing.

Uggh.
I just wish I could be done with it, but it's too small right now (~26" across) to be a full afghan.

Uggh.
So now I have to go back to the silly yarn store that has the silliest hours so I can only go on weekends... Just to get one more skien.

Oh well. At least until then I get to work on something different...

2 comments:

stephchows said...

Rip out the last half row and call it a baby afghan. Done and Done. I can't stand projects that are boring like that :( hence why I stick to cute crochet animals :D

Jeanne said...

Uggh. I just might do that! I seriously can't stand the thought of doing even one more row...